Glanmire Dental Practice was established in 1984. Dr Gary Squires bought the practice in 2004 and returned to work in the practice in 2005 following 11 years working in London where he had a very busy four surgery practice. The practice is family based and child friendly. Gary is married to Catherine and they have three boys.
The practice aim is to provide consistent clinical excellence in a modern, friendly and safe environment.
Our Commitments to our Patients
- To provide consistent clinical excellence & aftercare
- To explain your treatment options clearly
- To have a positive and friendly experience
- To help you maintain excellent oral hygiene.
- To have excellent infection control of surgeries and instruments
- To keep up to date with the latest treatment options
- Do want want to be able to spread the cost of your examination and cleanings over 6 months and get discounts off required dental fees? Read more > >
- Are you in a company with 10 or more staff? Call the surgery on 021 4821133 to discuss our Corporate Plan.